Allows you do define rich relationships between Drupal entities while storing relationship data independently of either entity. Provides out of the box hook_form_edit() support for nodes and users, with hooks to allow other entities to support relationships.
Provides two modules: er and er_ui. You’ll need to enable er_ui to do anything useful. (Please ignore the er_views module, which is under heavy development and likely to be broken in dev builds.)
- Visit admin/structure/er/settings to set up which entity types are relationships-enabled. Try ‘Basic Page’ for a test-drive.
- Visit admin/structure/er/role to define some entity roles; (Parent, Child, Teacher, Student, Doctor, Patient, etc.)
- Visit admin/structure/er to define a new relationship
- Edit a Basic Page node and check out the ‘Relationships’ tab.
- Save the page and behold the new ‘Relationship’ section.
Major goals for this project:
* Views integration
* RDFa integration
Development of the Entity Relationships project is sponsored by The Proof Group.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Developer
- Reported installs: 23 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,667
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.