Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
EPSA Crop is a module that allows a user to choose coordinates for different presets on an image. If a user defines coordinates EPSACrop will override the Imagecache process and will set new coordinates.
Every preset with the crop action is handled by EPSACrop. If the user don't change the coordinates, the normal imagecache process is applied.
EPSACrop 1.x depends on these modules
EPSACrop 2.x depends on this module
You can try the module (Drupal 6.x) on this demo web site : http://www.aswissidea.com
EPSACrop 2.x for Drupal 7 doesn't support upgrade from 1.x (D6)
You can try the module (Drupal 7.x) on this demo website : http://www.aswissidea.org/
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 6,120 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 31,841
- Last modified: June 6, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.