This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Episodes is a module that includes the identically named Episodes framework in Drupal. Episodes allows you to measure episodes in a web page's loading sequence. Hence its name.
Drupal.behaviors. You can disable Episodes for specific behaviors or on certain paths. Basic reports (with charts!) are also provided (e.g. average page load time per day for the last month).
The goal of this framework is to become an industry standard. And it's likely that it'll manage to do just that, because the author and driving force behind it is Steve Souders himself. Drupal is the first CMF/CMS to support it.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Evaluation/Rating, Performance and Scalability, Statistics
- Downloads: 1,550
- Last modified: 26 February 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.