Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Synchronize entities (or aspects of them) between Drupal installation with Rules -triggered actions. For example you can synchronize user profiles between Drupal installations simply by attaching the provided action to user update and create events.
Install and enable the module on both Drupal installations. Create a rule which triggers the Synchronize entity -action. To prevent loops filter the event with negated Invoked by Entity Sync -condition. In the action configuration:
- Select an entity which will be synchronized.
- Select a unique aspect which is used to identify the entity on both ends.
- Select aspects which will be synchronized.
- Add the endpoint URLs. The Entity Sync module responds in
Repeat for the other Drupal installation. Note that you can also export the Rule and just swap the endpoint URL.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 117 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,913
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!