Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides a new field formatter for Entity Reference that let you configure different view modes for each entities referenced. You can split referenced entities in groups and choose a specific view mode for each groups.
Do you need this module?
For example you want the first referenced node display as full and next as teaser, or you want first and second element as teaser, third as full and all next as rss! This module can help you!
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 314 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,351
- Last modified: November 20, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.