Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This is a helper module that allows you to use EFQ Views as an entity selection source for Entity Reference fields. Currently Entity Reference only supports standard Views, using methods such as add_where() that do not exist on EFQ Views. This module provides the corresponding EntityFieldQuery methods.
- Create an EntityFieldQuery based view (e.g. Show "EntityFieldQuery: Content") and add an Entity Reference EFQ Views display. Customize your Fields, then change the Format to Entity Reference EFQ Views list and set your Search field.
- Add an entity reference field to your content type. Under Entity Selection Mode, select Views: Filter by an entity reference efq view, then select the EFQ based view you created in step 1.
Development of this module was sponsored by MongoDB, Inc.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 11 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 434
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!