Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module adds a page to the administrative menu that gives, at a glance, technical information on Entities included in your Drupal 7 project, including fields attached to those entities. If an entity utilizes Drupal's Entity module and is defined properly, this module will pick it up and display information about it.
This module will provide valuable information to a developer working on a project, especially if they're working with the Entities in question, without having to resort to looking in code or browsing content types through the user interface.
Once installed, the page displaying Entity information can be found at
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer
- Reported installs: 16 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 990
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 9, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.