This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
THIS IS NOT A MODULE. YOU CAN'T ENABLE IT. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
Entity Scaffold is intended to be an easy way of creating your own Entities by auto-generating a basic Entity which the developer can customize later.
It is mainly based on Drush, the developer may pass a name of the module/entity and a location, then, Entity Scaffold will create all the needed hooks, schema, etc.
How To Install
You can just
drush dl entity_scaffold and drush will download it into your .drush folder. (Alternately, you can obtain the package another way and copy the folder into .drush yourself.)
To generates a module containing a basic structure of a custom entity:
drush entity-scaffold my_entity /path/to/generate/new/module
- entity_name: The name of the entity that will be generated containing the entity implementation. Note that the entity name will be the name of the new module.
- module_destination: The location where the generated module will be placed.
Other useful modules
- Entity Bonus Tools - provides IDE code completion for your entity metadata wrapper.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Drush
- Downloads: 2,231
- Last modified: June 29, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.