Entity Rules provides a page for selecting and creating Rules components that will be executed when different operations happen to an Entity of a particular bundle. This provides an alternative method of triggering Rules. Instead of adding entity related events to Reaction Rules you are able to select which Rules will fire from the bundle management page.
Currently the operations supported are create, update, delete, validation and form access. You are also able to pass different arguments to the Rules per bundle.
This module allows users you don't have access to the Rules UI to select Rules to be triggered for bundles that they can manage. This can be useful for module such as Entityforms, Entity Registration, and Entity Construction Kit.
For example usage see the Entity Rules Node Limits sandbox project. This creates 4 Form Access rules.
Want to help?
If you would like to help check out these issues for novices and above.
The author can be contacted for paid customizations of this module as well as Drupal consulting and development. Ted also teaches Drupal module development courses online with Six Mile Tech.
Development is sponsored by Six Mile Tech
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Rules, Utility
- Reported installs: 8,646 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 41,529
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.