Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by alexpott on
This module adds additional validators for Entity Reference fields.
So far it includes just one validator:
- Circular reference validator: This validator prevents an entity reference form linking to the entity that has the entity reference field. For example, this prevents a node entity reference field on node 1 from linking to node 1.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Fields
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 222
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: April 14, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!