I hope this will become a collection of small but useful utility functions that extend the Entity API module. This module will be used to try things before proposing them for inclusion in the Entity API module or Drupal core. From little things big things grow...
- Detect if an entity is in an "active" (published/live/whatever) state.
- Detect if a form is an entity create/edit form via entity_info() keys
- Your idea?
Entity Extras is developed by Dave Hall Consulting.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 23 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,126
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.