This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Provides a field which returns the rendered view mode for the current entity.
This modules can be used to enable per-entity view mode settings.
How to use:
- Add a new Display Field to your content type
- Under Manage Display -> Default, make ONLY the Display Field visible
- Set up your other View Modes as you see fit
- When editing individual entities, select the view mode you wish to render the entity as
This project is based on Node Display Field, but works for all Entity types.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 74 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,188
- Last modified: December 17, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.