Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Entity Auto Complete provides:
- autocompete_paths for all entity types that define a label
- "entity_autocomplete" form element
The path is:
To restrict by bundle use:
where bundles is a '+' separated list of bundles.
Each item is returned as
Entity Autocomplete also provides a function for extacting the id
There are 2 available options:
- '#entity_type': The entity type [default to "node"]
- '#bundles': An array of bundle machine name [optional]
The element has a validation process to ensure the submitted entity ID is valid. The returned value is the entity ID.
Modules with similar features
The Entity Reference Autocomplete provides almost similar features.
A stable version will be released as soon as the issueis fixed.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields, Utility
- Reported installs: 1,982 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 33,335
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: October 28, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.