This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Example / demo module for entdisp.
Requires PHP 5.5 or so.
How to use:
drush dl cfr
This module package contains
cfrplugin, which is required by
drush en -y entdisp_example
This will automatically download the other dependencies, including composer_manager and all required composer packages.
- Create a node type with some interesting fields (image, other) and view modes (teaser, etc).
- Create a node of that type.
- Visit node/%nid/entdisp-example, with %nid of the node created above.
- Play with the form select elements.
- Submit the form and see what happens.
Not everything might work as expected (yet). This is still in preview mode.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Examples
- Downloads: 400
- Last modified: 12 January 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.