This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Generic (framework) implementation of Campaign Monitor Advanced module.
You can now extend this module to work with other services too. Plugins for Campaign Monitor and MailChimp are already provided.
- Support for multiple lists.
- Automatically fetches lists and fields.
- Asynchronous pushing of subscription and unsubscription requests. Reduces load and makes it more reliable and faster. Subscription statuses are locally available though.
- Map fields to Drupal tokens, profile fields and PHP code.
- Provides block per list. Provides block to subscribe to all lists at once.
- Custom field values for authenticated users are automatically calculated an not asked again.
- Campaign Monitor (provided with EMF module)
- MailChimp (provided with EMF module)
- Interspire E-mail Marketer (provided via EMF Interspire module)
- Addemar (provided via Addemar EMF plugin)
Important note for people who upgrade from 1.1 to 1.2
The plugin modules have been renamed So after you have uploaded this update and ran update.php, you should re-enable the mailchimp or campaign monitor plugin you used before.
Campaign Monitor integration sponsored by Calibrate.
If you want basic integration with Campaign Monitor, check out Campaign Monitor module.
If you want basic integration with Mailchimp, check out MailChimp module.
Why the framework
Most services provide an API which is very similar. Using this module we can implement a feature only once and use it on all services. To use this module with another service, just implement a plugin module. Checkout the provided modules for Mailchimp and Campaign Monitor to see how that's done.
How can you get involved?
- Write plugins for other services and submit them.
- Help write or improve the documentation.
- Write a review for this module on drupalmodules.com.
- Help translate this module at http://localize.drupal.org/translate/projects/emf.
- Report any bugs, feature requests, etc. in the issue tracker.
- Contact the maintainer with any comments, questions, or a quote for custom module customizations.
How can you be kept up to date?
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 232 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,181
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.