This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Embeddable provide a method for embed thingies in content.
It is a pluggable system that currently allows the embedding of nodes and blocks.
It functions by placing a div in the content with attributes that describe what is to be embedded. ie for nodes the nid and the view mode are attributes. Then after the page is build the div is converted into the embed content.
We hope to add an option to do the transformation in js in the feature.
also look to allow embedding of other entities.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Utility
- Reported installs: 142 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,123
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.