This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Clients often have a need for taking code from a third-party service and injecting that into their site through embed codes. Tracking pixels, third-party forms, and media assets are good examples of embeds that your clients might request for their web application.
Out of the box, this module provides templates for:
- DoubleClick Tracking Pixel
- Facebook Tracking Pixel
- TwitterTracking Pixel
More templates will be added in the future as sub-modules, and each template will be versioned making upgrading old embed codes an easier task.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Downloads: 6
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 20 April 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.