This module extends the email field.
It adds the option to sent out a mail with a verification link and processes the link when clicked. Additionally it offers behavior, if a link is not confirmed within a given time.
Attention: This module has gone through project application review, but it has not seen widespread use yet.
- Place the entire email_field_verification directory into your Drupal
- Enable the email field verification module by navigating to:
administer > modules
- If using this module with entities other than 'node' and 'user', you will need the "Entity API (entity)" module.
- sending verification link
- handling link when clicked
- handling timeout and response
- offers resending link
- adds hook for custom behavior
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Fields
- Reported installs: 41 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,530
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: June 8, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.