This module extends the email field.
It adds the option to sent out a mail with a verification link and processes the link when clicked. Additionally it offers behavior, if a link is not confirmed within a given time.
Attention: This module has gone through project application review, but it has not seen widespread use yet.
- Place the entire email_field_verification directory into your Drupal
- Enable the email field verification module by navigating to:
administer > modules
- If using this module with entities other than 'node' and 'user', you will need the "Entity API (entity)" module.
- sending verification link
- handling link when clicked
- handling timeout and response
- offers resending link
- adds hook for custom behavior