Posted by mh86 on
This module provides a field type for email addresses.
- validation of emails
- turns addresses into mailto links
- encryption of email addresses with
- contact form (see Display settings)
- provides Tokens (for D 7.x: use Entity tokens from the Entity API)
- exposes fields to Views
- can be used with Rules
- Panels Integration
The basic email field type is in core now:, making this contrib module obsolete. Specific formatters (like the contact form) can live in separate contrib modules.
D6 to D7 Upgrade
- Run Core upgrade path
- Install Content Migrate from CCK
- Go to "Structure" -> "Migrate Fields"
- Select Email fields you want to upgrade and submit the "Migrate selected fields" button
- If some content doesn't show up after upgrading, re-save the formatter under "Manage Display".
This project is sponsored by epiqo. Visit us at epiqo.com or contact us.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 156,337 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,030,897
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.