Elementary is a super simple responsive theme ideal for blogs.
The main goal of Elementary is to be as simple as possible with a focus on written content above all else.
Elementary features a nice fixed header containing the site name & main menu links, a content region and a footer. On screen widths below 400px the fixed header is removed and placed at the top of the content instead, this is to ensure the content is not obscured when screen space is at a premium.
Elementary comes with a setting to choose between using a serif or sans-serif font.
Elementary also comes with an option to remove all other CSS provided by core & contrib modules for logged out users. You can turn this off by unchecking: "Only use CSS from this theme" at admin/appearance/settings/elementary
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Reported installs: 32 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,554
- Last modified: 19 January 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.