Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module allows to add a button in the Drupal 8 rich text editor active toolbar to directly upload and link files into your content. Without this module, the writer would have to upload the files on the webserver via a file field or a FTP connexion then manually create the link.
- CKEditor (Core)
- Editor (Core)
- Filter (Core)
- File (Core)
- D8 Editor Advanced link to be able to add more attributes (title, id, class, etc.) on the link.
- Download and enable the module as usual
- Go to your filters admin (admin/config/content/formats)
- Edit the format on which you want to add that function
- Drag the paper clip icon to the "Active toolbar"
- Configure the plugin settings in the vertical tabs above the toolbar
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 3,089 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,563
- Last modified: December 2, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.