This module allows to add a button in the Drupal 8 rich text editor active toolbar to directly upload and link files into your content. Without this module, the writer would have to upload the files on the webserver via a file field or a FTP connexion then manually create the link.
- CKEditor (Core)
- Editor (Core)
- Filter (Core)
- File (Core)
- D8 Editor Advanced link to be able to add more attributes (title, id, class, etc.) on the link.
- Download and enable the module as usual
- Go to your filters admin (admin/config/content/formats)
- Edit the format on which you want to add that function
- Drag the paper clip icon to the "Active toolbar"
- Configure the plugin settings in the vertical tabs above the toolbar
Warning: in your text format configuration, if you have the "Limit allowed HTML tags and correct faulty HTML" filter enabled, you should ensure that dragging the button in the toolbar successfully added the
data-entity-uuid attributes to your
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 3,754 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 15,490
- Last modified: March 21, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.