Editable Views lets you create Views where the fields can be edited. Fields show both the current value and a form to edit it. A 'Save' button allows saving of all the entities shown in the View.
Editable fields can be added on the base entity as well as on entities brought into the View by a relationship. Other, non-editable fields may be added to the View, in which case they function normally.
Currently, the following Views fields can be edited:
- all FieldAPI fields
- node title
Views, EntityAPI, Field UI.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Views
- Reported installs: 10,097 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 89,742
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 18, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.