Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Editable Views lets you create Views where the fields can be edited. Fields show both the current value and a form to edit it. A 'Save' button allows saving of all the entities shown in the View.
Editable fields can be added on the base entity as well as on entities brought into the View by a relationship. Other, non-editable fields may be added to the View, in which case they function normally.
Currently, the following Views fields can be edited:
- all FieldAPI fields
- node title
Views, EntityAPI, Field UI.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Views
- Reported installs: 9,320 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 87,587
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 18, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.