Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Creates file download products for e-Commerce.
- Install the e-Commerce module.
- Download the private upload module, enable it and take a look at its settings:
ADMINISTER > SITE CONFIGURATION > PRIVATE UPLOADS
- Enable the ec_file module.
- If you haven't already, create a Content type for your file download by going to
ADMINISTER > CONTENT MANAGEMENT > CONTENT TYPES > ADD CONTENT TYPE
- Now add a Product type to link to your Content type by going to:
ADMINISTER > E-COMMERCE CONFIGURATION > PRODUCTS
and click on "Add".
- Give your file download product type a name, like "File download." In "Type" put in something like "file_download". Put in a description and select the content type/s which you'd like to enable file downloads for and click "Submit product type".
- Edit your new product type and click "Add feature". Select "File download product" and click "Add product feature."
- Edit your file download content type and under "Product" select the product type you've just created and click "Save content type".
Great! You now have a content type and a product type which lets a customer buy your file download product. Take a moment to bask in the glow of your monitor.
To buy files
Purchase a product node (with a File download product feature, as described above, and at least one file which is marked "sell") as per normal. Once the transaction workflow for the product is marked as "Completed" the downloadable files are available to the user at:
MY ACCOUNT > STORE > MY FILES
- Add expiry for file downloads.
- An upgrade path from Drupal 5/e-Commerce 3 to Drupal 6/e-Commerce 4.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,950
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!