Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module allows you to receive donations on your e-Commmerce site. It does this by modifying the base product in a manner that is suitable for the special case of donations.
For example, a donation is a an amount set by the customer, not you, the merchant.
There are three possible methods introduced by this module. You choose when you create a donation product which ones you wish to implement. You CAN implement all three at the same time- they are not exclusive.
All donations are extensions of the base eCommerce product allowing us to use all the product API features. Here are the three types:
- A donation that doesn't use the shopping cart. This becomes a simple payment form and doesn't have any cart functionality.
- A donation that does use a cart. This is just like any other product with full cart capability.
- A donation that is incorporated as an additional item in the checkout process.
Please feel free to use the issue queue if you have any questions or problems.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce
- Downloads: 2,713
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!