Easylogin allows the admin to give a permission to users so they are able to log in via an url. Yes, I know what you're thinking, but wait! This could be useful for demoing, and allowing a simple login whilst devloping and prototyping alongside a client, etc.
Install, and it will create a random login URL for each active user.
By adding an optional ?destination=node/324 will redirect the user to the node/324 url after login. The default destination is
<front>. The module will also adhere to the destination set with login_redirect.
Things this module can't and will never do - allow user 1 to log in this way - (duh!)
(Caveat: This was created after a conversation at a Drupal User Group meeting, after I was semi-convinced this was a good idea!)
The one-time-login module creates a list of one-time login urls which expire. The difference between that and this is that these urls do not expire automatically.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication, Utility
- Reported installs: 32 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,174
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.