This module provides integration between Drupal and Eagle-I, specifically the ability to map drupal nodes to Eagle-I ontology instances.
Eagle-i is an ontology-driven, RDF-based distributed platform for creating, storing and searching semantically rich data about research resources of all kinds. Eagle-I is built around semantic web technologies and adheres to linked open data principles.
Read more about Eagle-I here: https://open.med.harvard.edu/display/eaglei/Welcome+to+eagle-i
This project has been funded by the Arnold Library, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and Federal funds from the Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health, National Library of Medicine, under Contract No. HHS-N-276-2011-00008-C with the University of Washington.
Code is currently built for Drupal 6.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 512
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.