Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Engaging Networks e-activist is an online advocacy tool for nonprofits that supports advocacy in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia and the EU. The Engaging Networks e-activist module for Drupal is a full-featured module that allows Drupal administrators the ability to:
- Automatically import e-activist actions from Engaging Networks
- Render the actions as Drupal webforms to end users
- Automatically send the end user submissions to Engaging Networks for fulfillment to the elected officials targeted in the e-activist action
- Raise money using fundraising campaigns since version 7.x-2.x.
Once e-activist and all it's dependencies have been installed you will need to visit node/add/activist-campaign-feed to create an importer.
In the title field you can enter anything you like - this will be used for administrative purposes only. Then enter the following URL into the feed URL field;
http://e-activist.com/ea-dataservice/data.service?service=EaCampaignInfo&token=%your API key%
%your API key% is the public API key associated with your account. Contact the support team at EngagingNetworks.net if you don't know what this is.
When you save a batch import of all your campaigns will take place. This may take some time to complete, especially if you have a lot of campaigns.
The importer will run once per day and import new campaigns - assuming Cron is configured: http://drupal.org/cron
You should now be able to see all your imported campaigns in admin/content/node.
Note: After the first import only new campaigns will be imported. Already imported campaigns will not be updated. If you have made changes in e-activist to a campaign that has been imported you will need to delete the respective node in Drupal which will allow it to be re-imported with the latest changes.
The following modules are required in order to install Engaging Networks e-activist Integration on Drupal 6:
Once the Drupal 7 version is installed you will need to enter your public API key into admin/structure/e_activist/settings. With this done you can then go to admin/structure/e_activist/campaigns to view a list of your campaigns. Here you can use the checkboxes to select which campaigns to import. After a campaign has been imported, it will continue to be updated and synced with the campaign on e-activist whenever cron is run.
The Drupal 7 module has no dependencies outside of core Drupal modules
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 12 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,501
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.