This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module provides a Views style plugin which makes it possible for fields to have dynamic formatters.
A simple use case of this is a field in a view that uses a "large" image preset for the first result row and a "small" preset for the rest of the rows. Everything is ruled by custom style objects, currently defined in code through a simple hook.
The functionality is not complete or documented yet and may change at any time. CTools exportable integration and an admin UI is still missing so API changes will happen.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Display, Views
- Reported installs: 37 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 49,842
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.