DruTeX is a powerful LaTeX module for Drupal. It can be used to display mathematics written in LaTeX as images inline with other text, or separately as a downloadable pdf.
- rendering of maths or arbitrary LaTeX via latex + ImageMagic / dvipng
- support of classical LaTeX-math environments like $x^2$, \[ x^2 \]
- some plain latex2html and html2latex facilities (no external program needed)
- pdf generation of nodes (with LaTeX)
- highly-configurable input formats
- security-enhanced modes (to allow even anonymous users to write latex)
- Drupal / LaTeX UTF-8 (utf8) support
- Able to remotely render LaTeX on a foreign server if your primary server doesn't support LaTeX
Features in development (partly done):
- latex math 2 MathML via some external application, e.g. blahtex
- support to render gnuplot, eukleides, chemestry and so on
- using mimetex instead of latex to render images
Interested in DruTeX? Please show your interest by subscribing to the DruTeX working group.