A set of drush commands to get information about and run queues.
These commands are all backend agnostic and will work with the database queue, beanstalkd, redis, etc.
Queues defined with either hook_cron_queue_info or Queue UI's hook_queue_info are supported.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Drush
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 831
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.