Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module is getting obsolete.
At least for Drupal 7 the only command useful is replaced by http://drupal.org/project/graphapi
This is a extension to Drupal Shell aka drush
The Drush Module Manager (MM) compliments the Drush Project Manager (PM) by allowing users to enable or disable installed modules using the command line. This differs from the Drush PM, which is used for installing them in the first place. As a developer I wanted a command-line interface that went beyond installation. I wanted to add features to enable/disable/uninstall modules using only the command line.
In developing this extension to drush I want to draw attention to the flaws inherent to current drupal module dependency management. This is a 'proof of concept' of another way. There are discussions even about versions dependency management. So this module is not a solution for problems around dependency management.
With this drush extension you can do
drush pm install ubercart drush mm enable uc_cart drush mm dot | dot -Tpng -omodule.png
instead of checking a lot of modules and resubmit the modules page over and over again.
- drush mm enable
- enabled the given modules and needed modules
- drush mm disable
- disabled the given modules and modules dependent on the given
- drush mm list
- lists all modules
- drush mm dot
- generates a 'dot' structure for processing with graphviz
- drush mm uninstall
- do not use unless you know what you are doinguninstalles the given modules and dependant on given modules too (which is a design flaw)
So is this module for you?
- If you use drush and needs to install drupal on a weekly basis as I do as a developer.
- If you wants to know what modules are enabled command-line based
For my point of view see http://build2be.com/content/module-management-drupal or watch my command-line exercise at http://blip.tv/file/get/Build2be-ImprovingModuleManagementInDrupal7220.mov
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Drush, Utility
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,567
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!