Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Please use drush which now includes drush make (as of 5.x).
Drush make does not turn modules on automatically: it only assembles Drupal directories -- it does not touch any database.
drush make command can be executed from a path within a Drupal codebase or independent of any Drupal sites entirely.
Build a Drupal site at
example/including Drupal core and any projects defined in the makefile:
drush make example.make example
Build a tarball of the platform above as
drush make --tar example.make example
Build an installation profile within an existing Drupal site:
drush make --no-core --contrib-destination=. installprofile.make
Documentation & other resources
- Drush Make theory for happy profile development
- INSTALL.txt - install instructions
- README.txt - syntax and usage documentation
- EXAMPLE.make - example makefile
- Using squid as a caching server for drush module downloads by acrollet
- Dmitri Gaskin (dmitrig01)
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Downloads: 190,531
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.