Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by ergonlogic on
This Drush extension provides simple commands for managing entries in /etc/hosts. From the project's help text:
$ drush hosts --help Manage entries in /etc/hosts. (Requires sudo password) Options: --fqdn A comma-delimited list of domain names. [...] --ip The IP address of the server or site. --purge Remove all entries in /etc/hosts [...] --remove Remove an IP address or domain(s). Aliases: hs
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Drush, Utility
- Downloads: 3,462
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.