This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module looks like the PM functions of Drush, allows us to download most of popular WYSIWYG editors.
Feel free to integrate your editor using my API. There are only 2 functions
you should know
- hook_drush_editor(): Register your editors.
- hook_drush_editor_alter(): Change the list of registered editors.
You can see the file drush_editor.api.php and my plugin for more information.
Download the module and simply copy it into your contributed modules folder:
[for example, your_drupal_path/sites/all/modules] and enable it from the modules administration/management page.
More information at: Installing contributed modules (Drupal 7)
Note: If you want to install the command to drush for global use. Just copy the 'editor' folder to drush_base_dir/commands/ and run `drush cc drush` to clear drush cache.
How to use
The idea and logic are from Drush PM, so there is no doubt that you understand all of this very fast. Just run `drush help eddl` and see.
Note: The default major version (if you don't provide in the command) of CKEditor and TinyMCE is 3 (that means if you run `drush eddl ckeditor`, you will get the last stable package of ckeditor v3)
Currently the functionalities are quite simple, you can only download the editors. My goal is providing some highly useful drush commands for the editors, so here is the list of features in future releases (order by descending priority):
- Update/Delete editors
- Support svn/git with submodules. (this is tough)
- Customize (this is the hardest part)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Drush, Media, Multisite, Project management, Utility
- Reported installs: 51 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,382
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.