Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The wiki installation profile will set up Drupal with the following settings:
- Moderator role which can revert / delete pages
- Revisions for pages
- Freelinking - easier creation of HTML links to new or existing pages
- Edit a section of a page (based on header)
- Mediawiki input format
- Categorization via free tagging vocabulary
- Views: All pages / All categories / All Images
- Recent changes
See the readme.txt for the requirements of additional modules prior to installation.
I am taking suggestions on a default "Wiki like" theme.
Drupal 7 running website found on www.thebigwiki.com.
Also, Drupal 7 website found on www.thedevwiki.com.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 55 sites currently report using this distribution. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 40,947
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.