This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Backport of Drupal 7 Queue API.
Note: if you use Drupal Queue, make sure to configure Drupal cron and Drupal Queue's own cron entry point. See README.txt for details.
Drupal Queue Drupal 7 issues
Based on an initial patch to Drupal 7 core by chx, dww, neclimdul et. al.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability
- Reported installs: 272 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,682
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.