This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Visual/CSS regression testing
The sub module drulenium_visual_regression helps in Automating Visual/CSS regression testing.
- The system takes Image screenshots of web pages, before you make changes like site upgrades to your site.
- The system takes another set of Image screenshots of web pages, after you make changes
- The system calculates the difference of image pixels that changed and generates an animated GIF to look at
If you have any questions on using Drulenium, Chat with us at https://drulenium.slack.com/.
Drush Installation steps for running tests locally:
Module installation :
drush en drulenium drulenium_local_selenium -y
- Download blockly library for creating advanced tests
Install ImageMagick http://www.imagemagick.org/script/binary-releases.php :
brew install imagemagickhttp://brew.sh/
sudo apt-get install imagemagick --fix-missinghttps://help.ubuntu.com/community/ImageMagick
Installing selenium locally using npm package https://www.npmjs.com/package/selenium-standalone :
- Install nodejs if you haven't already https://nodejs.org/en/
npm install selenium-standalone@latest -g selenium-standalone install</li> selenium-standalone start
- Configure at /drulenium/settings . Choose Local server for screenshot & Image server
- Run visual tests at /drulenium/vr
- Get docker at https://www.docker.com/products/overview#/install_the_platform
- Follow the installation steps at https://github.com/TechNikh/docker-drulenium
How drulenium_hosting_client submodule works without installing selenium locally?
- The Configuration (like site domain & pages to test, user name, password & email...) are sent to Remote Drulenium server through XML-RPC
- Remote server uses the Configuration to process the request, takes snapshots and generates Comparison reports which are fetched by local Drulenium module
More instructions at http://drulenium.org/installation
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 13 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,207
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: September 23, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.