Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
WebRTC calling module for Drupal, based on SIP over WebSockets. See the RTC Quick Start Guide chapter on WebRTC for an introduction to the topic.
See http://www.resiprocate.org/WebRTC_and_SIP_Over_WebSockets for more specific details.
You will need a SIP proxy server to use WebRTC. See the RTC Quick Start guide to set up a SIP proxy if you don't already have one.
Download the DruCall module tarball and unpack it in your modules directory to get started. Please review the README.txt file carefully for instructions.
Quick install using Debian/Ubuntu packages
# apt-get update # apt-get install drupal7-mod-drucall
Latest Debian package status
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 35 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,662
- Last modified: January 10, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.