Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Eventually, the goal of this project is to create a module that gives you a phpBB-esque looking/acting forum.
For now, it's of little use unless you are a developer and want to help. If so, feel free to knock off an issue or two!
- Install Profile API:
Also requires latest dev release of Advanced Forum 6.x-2.x and Views 6.x-2.x.
This module has a huge number of dependencies, and they are evolving and changing. See the .info file for the current list http://cvs.drupal.org/viewvc.py/drupal/contributions/modules/drubb/drubb....
If you are using unix, there is a script that hopefully will help you get DruBB set up quickly. It requires cURL and patch, which is included on most unixes(including macs). This script will download and unpack all needed modules, plus the known patches necessary, and apply them.
There is no quickstart solution for Windows at this time.
- Get the latest DruBB install from CVS.
- Log into the shell. cd to sites/all/modules
- sh drubb/get_modules.sh
- If this is a brand new site, visit install.php and select the drubb profile. If this is an existing site, visit admin/build/modules and enable the DruBB module. Drupal will automatically enable all required modules, so for simplicity, just select DruBB.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Community
- Downloads: 1,128
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.