This module themes the pager with a textfield input for direct random access to any page instead of clicking page links. It's especially useful when the number of pages are very large. Drupal's built-in pager only allows sequential access to page and it could take forever to scroll through very large number of pages. This pager is very compact and can be made tiny yet able to jump to any page by CSS styling the first/previous/next/last links with graphics like the example shown here.
This pager can be used in two ways:
- Through the module settings page, admin can replace the default built-in pager or Views' views_mini_pager with this pager.
Developers can use the 'drpager' theme hook. Instead of calling:
Tips: try hitting the up/down arrows and page up/page down keys when the page text field is selected.
Attention: this module doesn't work when the devel theme developer module is enabled.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Paging, Views
- Reported installs: 78 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,252
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.