Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The Drag'n'Drop Uploads module adds the ability to drag an image from your local filesystem, drop it onto a node body textarea and have the file automatically uploaded and referenced in your node.
- Upload widgets support:
- Support for CCK / Field Formatters.
- Support for the WYSIWYG module.
- Multiple dropzones:
- Customizable textarea(s)/WYSIWYG(s) dropzone.
- Upload widget(s) dropzone.
- Ability to hide textarea/WYSIWYG dropzone upload widget.
- Upload progress bar.
- Native Web Browser support:
- Apple Safari 4+.
- Google Chrome 2+.
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6+.
- Custom Formatters
Define your own CCK formatters to theme the output of your Drag'n'Drop upload.
- Add configurable multi-dropzone widget - 0% complete
- Add support for multiple uploads - 0% complete
Once installed, Drag'n'Drop Uploads needs to be configured for each Content Type you wish to use, this can be done on the Content Type configuration page under "Drag'n'Drop Uploads settings":
- [D6] http://[www.yoursite.com/path/to/drupal]/admin/content/node-type/[node-type]
- [D7] http://[www.yoursite.com/path/to/drupal]/admin/structure/types/manage/[node-type]
Note: An Upload widget must be enabled on the Content Type before the configuration can be done.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 442 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 18,329
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.