Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by WebEvt on
This module provides a Drag & Drop Upload element and widgets for a File and an Image fields.
- Drag & Drop upload widget for a File and an Image fields.
- Drag & Drop multi-upload support.
- Media module integration (1.x): details
- Video module integration: details
- Insert module integration: details
- Focal Point module integration: details
- Upload progress bar support.
- Browse button can be enabled if needed.
- Provides drag & drop upload element (dragndrop_upload).
- Flexible JS part of the module, that allows developers to define custom validators and previewers for a dropzone.
- Makes it possible to turn any element into a dropzone (see Examples submodule).
- Install this module.
- Submodules that provide widgets for a File or an Image fields will be enabled automatically. Multi-upload support will be enabled if Multiupload Filefield Widget module exists.
- Create a File or an Image field and choose the widget 'Drag & Drop Upload' for it.
- If needed you can configure the widget in the field edit form, see the screenshot for help.
- Multiupload Filefield Widget: to enable the multi-upload functionality.
- There is a "Drag & Drop Upload: examples" (dragndrop_upload_example) that contains examples of how to use dropzones and dragndrop_upload element.
- Submodules that provide widgets for a File and an Image fields are the best examples of how to change the functionality.
- DnD js class (dragndrop-upload.dnd.js) is a class that contains core functionality for Drag & Drop uploads. See the comments for the DnD class to get info about events that are triggered by DnD class. Using custom events is a great way to change the functionality.
- You can even override default DnD, DnDUploadAbstract, DnDUpload, DnDUploadFile, DnDUploadImage classes to change the functionality.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Fields, File Management, Media
- Reported installs: 8,622 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 89,209
- Last modified: December 18, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!