What is Double field?
Double field is a small module written to provide extensions to Drupal's core Fields. By this module you can split your fields up into two separate parts.
For the moment it includes the following sub-widget types:
- Select list
- Single checkbox
Consequently, in all there are 4 x 4 = 16 widget types.
- Contextual information
- Social profiles
- Our team
- Tip of the day
Please, do not post issues about «Triple Field», «Quadruple Field», «Quintuplet Field» and so on. This module is named «Double field» and that's just what it'll do.
Modules that can be used to display more than one field:
- Field collection
- Provides a field-collection field, to which any number of fields can be attached.
- Allows you to attach tabular data to a node in Drupal 6 or any entity in Drupal 7.
- Composed Field
- Allows you to split a single field into as many sub-fields as you like.
Numeric field types are supported since version 2.3
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, Fields
- Reported installs: 7,050 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 64,690
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: October 24, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.