This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The dompdf module allows other modules to utilize the dompdf library, written and maintained by Benj Carson. The module is currently just a very lightweight implementation, containing a method that allows other modules to stream a PDF to the browser and also includes basic Views integration.
Important security notice
Please take note of the security issue found by konsumer that can be easily avoided by removing the dompdf.php file from the dompdf library folder after you have installed it (see README.txt)
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Developer, Third-party Integration, Views
- Reported installs: 57 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,440
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.