Dominion is a subsite builder with a user-friendly backend, intended for editors.
Dominion is build upon the domain module. Each subsite has a subdomain of the main domain by default, but can also have its own domain.
- Allow editors to create subsites with ease and w/o requiring harmful permissions
- Ability to rewrite theme CSS per subsite or use different themes
- Access restrictions based on roles or IP-ranges. Integrates with the private download system.
- Integration with apachesolr module
- Integration with webform module
- Integration with faq module
- Integration with forum module
- Integration with nodewords module
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 13 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,438
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.