This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
If you have multiple domains and you would like to decide on which domain your content nodes should be published you can make use of the Domain module. However if you have a lot of existing content that have already been published to an existing domain and would like to transfer them in bulk to another domain selectively then you can use Domain Content Management module.
The module provides interfaces to the admin to enter node ids and the corresponding domains to where they should be published.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 212
- Last modified: 21 November 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.