This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Domain URL allows administrators to set canonical URLs for non-node paths in a Drupal installation using Domain Access.
The current code is proof-of-concept. It needs work. If anyone would like to maintain it, open an issue.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Utility, Views
- Reported installs: 10 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 830
- Last modified: June 25, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.