Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Domain Types adds a configurable domain property (type) to all domains.
You can add types with
domain_types.api.inc. There's no GUI for this, but module makers are invited to create it.
- Views support: list domains of certain types (domain_views.module required)
- Context support: trigger a context based on the current domain's type
- Hierarchy (maybe belongs in a different module)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 48 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,706
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.