This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Allows domain administrators to make a domain open or closed.
This release is to be used with domain_access 6.x-2.x.
This release is to be used with domain_access 6.x-1.x.
Forces users to be assigned to a domain in order to view content on that domain.
Anonymous users can view the content.
This an extension to the Domain Access module which is used to create many domains from a single installation.
Company website with one closed internal site(intranet) for employees and a normal open website for the public.
LCMS with multiple courses on different domains/subdomains. With domain_toggle some of the courses may be open and others may be closed.
The code used to close domains is copied from the domain_strict module, written by agentrickard.
Development is sponsored by Norwegian Centre for Telemedicine
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,768
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.