Integrates Domain module with popular Drupal modules.
The goal of this module is to give integration to a bunch of important Drupal 7 modules: EntityAPI, Rules, SearchAPI.
This module is under active development
If you find bugs, inconsistencies or you have great ideas or additions: just put them in the issue queue.
This suite provides
module: Domain Integration
Exposes all Domain properties for Nodes and Users via EntityAPI.
This makes it possible to access Domain properties in other modules like Views and SearchAPI.
Todo: make Domain a real entity. See issue domains as entities in domain access issue queue.
Full Domain CRUD operations on Nodes and Users
module: Domain Integration Rules
1. condition "list_intersect" that makes it possible to check if "one of current user's domains is in one current node's domains".
2. actions "add, replace, remove Domains" for Nodes and Users. "Current domain" and "publish to all (for nodes)" are added as options.
module: Domain Integration VBO
1. actions "add, replace, remove Domains" for Nodes and Users. "Current domain" and "publish to all (for nodes)" are added as options..
SearchAPI and FacetAPI
module: Domain Integration Search API
Provides access filter (data alteration) for Nodes and Users.
Node Domain Access Filter
Apply Node Domain Access to the index. Note: This implementation strictly follows Domain's grant method. This means that nodes will be visible to the searching user if the node is tagged on the current domain or has the Send-To-All property checked. Further filtering (like current-domain only) should be done with FacetAPI. The searching user must have 'View published content' permission.
User Domain Access Filter
Apply User Domain Access to the index. Note: This implementation loosely follows Domain's grant method. This means that users will be visible if they are assigned to the current domain or a domain where the searching user also is assigned to. Further filtering (like current-domain only) should be done with FacetAPI. The searching user must have 'View users profiles' permission.
Note: see issue Add "strict" option for SearchAPI "User Domain Access" Filter about adding an option for "strict" following grant method ('current domain should not give access for users'.).
module: Domain Integration Search API FacetAPI
Provides Facets filter for Nodes and Users. Follows same logic as Search API Access filter.
* Exclude domains the current user does not have access to
Some extra modules that provide little but useful functionality.
module: Domain Integration Login Restrict
Prevent users without access to a domain to login.
It's implemented by altering Drupal's login forms (instead of acting on 'after login' event, which is possible with Rules).
By default the error message shows other Domains that the user does have access to. But with a variable you can fallback to Drupal's default error messages to prevent leaking this information.
module: Domain Integration Variable
Exposes 'date_format' and 'site_default_country' to domain variable module.
Note: see issue Expose 'date_format' and 'site_default_country' in domain_variable issue queue.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 483 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,344
- Last modified: April 7, 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.